Why is our New York City Holiday Lights Tour so popular?
YC, LIGHT SHOW, CHRISTMAS TREE
The tour takes place in a climate controlled luxury limousine or SUV, with frequent stops to get out and view the displays up close. Along the way, you will see sights like*:
- Central Park’s Holiday Markets
- The multicolored snowflakes of Columbus Circle
- The tree at Lincoln Center
- The World’s Largest Snowflake
- Park Avenue’s “Boulevard of Lights”
- The Waldorf Astoria
- Madison Avenue’s displays
- The world’s largest Menorah
- The Plaza Hotel
- 5th Avenue displays
- Rockefeller Center
- Times Square …
Plus, the window displays of:
- Saks 5th Avenue
- Bergdorf Goodman
- Lord & Taylor
- And, of course, Macy’s … plus so much more.
*– Your Chauffeur will determine what stops will be appropriate, and what route the vehicle will take depending upon traffic. Displays at the various venues change from year to year. The tour will not stop at all of the venues listed.